Little Eko Chef at Generations Riviera
Note: This article has been updated since the initial announcement of Generations Riviera and Chef Alexander Weiss launching the Little Eko Chef program.
Overview of Article Topics
Little Eko Chef
The Generations Riviera Maya Little Eko Chefs is in is packed with various cooking classes for children.
Your child / children do not have to have a prior experience or pay any extra fee for the class involved in in the program.
The Little Eko Chefs program is put together to show children things which are more than recipes, such they will go back with a lot of history and cultural lessons as well as steps on how to prepare a delicious delicacy they will love to cook at home. To show you how amazing the Little
To show you how amazing the Little Eko Chefs event is, the first Little Eko Chef was initially launched by Chef Alexander. He came up with a cooking plan for adult and putting children through his food recipe.
Chef Alexander gave a lot of encouragement to kids of his age and did perfectly well-bringing children together to let them have fun and showing them on how to mix dough and cookies ingredients. The children always have a lot of fun and feel proud knowing they will be able to prepare some of those Delicacies for their parents at home.
Chef Alexander Weiss>The cooking Little Eko Chefs program is always lunch on the weekends, which involve cooking class by the master chef Alexander Weiss. The Master Chef now 14 years of age proving himself to be that professional chef in the making. The Chef Alexander will snap photography prepare pasta dinner and cocktails with the kids. The kid chef Alexander will always amaze the boy and the kids with his cooking performance. He encourages a lot of kid as its very rare to see a young kid interested in the kitchen.
Alexander will soon enter the high school; He won the culinary competition MasterChef Junior around the year 2003 which won him a grand prize of about $100,000. Alexander was said told have been baking with his mother from the age of five, by the time he clocked eleven he could bake cream puffs and croissants on his own and also cook spicy foods without the help of anyone.
From the winning of the Master Chef, Alexander has prepared dinner for the British Consul General with about 20 guests, which was featured on NewYorks Time and appeared on many other Masterchef in USA and Indonesia. He has done various food demonstrations across the country and has a unique dinner service with Chef Gresik in Los Angeles. Chef Alexander said he would continue his culinary career by being the great chef in the world and one day run his restaurant in New York City.
Chef Alexander is still referred to as a semi-professional cook for now, and his many guest cooking brought him to various countries. And to Generations Riviera Mexico to launch which happens to be a kid culinary program. He his inspiration to many kids out there because it’s rare to see someone oof his age following his passion that fast.
The Little Eko Chefs ClassesThe Little Eko Chefs program at Generations Riviera Maya provides you and your kids an experience you won’t see in any other resorts. Little Eko Chefs offers a long hour classes to do the cooking at the EKO Kitchen on the weekends. This enables children to learn how to prepare the food they love and have fun doing that, by interacting with a lot of people while doing the cooking, step by step recipe, and the taste of what the children have a cook or baked with their hands. Everyone who participated in the Little EKO Chef is always awarded a certificate to show they have passed through the classes of the Alexander the Chef itself.
Based on the cooking experience of Alexander, many of the children are surely going to have an amazing experience like no other.
- Chocolate Making Class– Kids are put through the history of chocolate. And then are walked through the various stages on how they can make one. They are finally giving different ingredients to mix, and then transfer it into a mold.
- Tamale Making Class – This is a fun class in which kids learn making savory and sweet tamales.
- Sushi Class – Kids will first be taken through the history of Sushi. Then kids will be provided with various ingredients to make the sushi. And they fill it together; the interaction alone will give most of the kids an unforgettable experience at this Little EKO Chef.
- Pasta Class – The kids will learn how-how to make pasta dough and makes it into ravioli and spaghetti. The step by step methods, that walks the kids through on how to make pasta.
- Greenhouse Harvest Soup– Kids Ingredients is sourced from the nearby greenhouse; the elements include bell peppers, tomatoes, herbs, and cucumbers. To create a garden salad and fresh soup
- Ice Cream Making – Kids are put through the various ingredients they will need to mix, and they will later pour that mixture into a cube to form an ice cream